Thursday 11 February 2016

Love of hearts.. Song for Valentine's Day.

You are the heart of me....
You are the mind of me....
You are the soul of me.....

You know....? You know....?
Who am l.....?

I love you......
You love me....
I want you......

You are the flower...
I am the butterfly....
You are the earth...
I am the moon.....

You know, how  i live ?
You are the air for breath....
You are the heartbeat...

I want to fly the garden....
With  hold of your hand.....
I want to lay....
With smell of your lips...
I want to bath in your love..
I want to sleep...
With in your dreams..

If you not love me....
I will love you....
If you hate me...
I will More love you....
If you avoid me....
I will deep love you...
If you beat me...
I will fall in your love...

If you say I love you...
I will become a .......
............,....................
Fill in the dots .....
With your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment